Winter is easy to “stomach cold”?
Teach you a few tricks to “protect the stomach”!
People with good stomachs eat ice cream in the snow, people who are cold in the sun, drink ginger tea in the sun in the winter, good people at the table, pointing at the stomach of the stomach, people in the stomach, how to swim in the winter stomachIf you are old, you will be self-confident. If you have a stomach cold, you are afraid of cold, you don’t want to drink water, you have cold limbs in winter, your appetite is not good, you are often tired and tired. Most of them are people with spleen and stomach coldness.The stool is dry or the bowel movement is not sticky, the temper is violent, and most of them are people with stomach heat.
Causes of winter stomach cold for a variety of reasons 1) Weather reasons: In order to protect the cold, a large amount of blood flows to the whole body, so that the gastrointestinal blood supply is reduced, thereby reducing the gastrointestinal function.
2) Diet: In winter, I still like to eat cold drinks and food, which is easy to damage the yang in the stomach.
3) Living habits: Irregular diet, full of hunger; in winter, hot pots and frozen drinks are often eaten together in cold and hot, causing stomach cold over time.
4) Wearing: Many women who love beauty still wear clothes with exposed umbilical waist in the big winter, which causes the stomach to suffer cold.
Five strokes to get the winter “stomach war” First, pay attention to keep warm after the cold, the temperature difference between day and night is large, people with chronic gastritis, pay special attention to the warmth of the stomach, add clothes at the right time, sleep at night to cover the bedding, to prevent the abdomenIf you catch cold, it may cause stomach pain or aggravate the old disease.
Second, diet diet patients with stomach should be warm, soft, light, vegetarian, fresh, so that regular quantitative, eat less meals, so that the stomach often has food and stomach acid to neutralize, thereby preventing erosion of gastric mucosa and ulcersAggravate the condition.
1) The main raw materials for drinking hot porridge are mostly glutinous rice, millet or glutinous rice. They are not only rich in nutrients, but also have the effect of rice, millet and glutinous rice, and stomach qi and spleen deficiency. Therefore, winter rice porridge is eaten.Very helpful.
2) Pepper into the dish to deal with this physique, there is a very simple method.
Experts advise them to add a small amount of pepper, dried ginger and dried tangerine peel when cooking and broth.
These foods are mild and warm, and they are able to lick cold and protect the stomach.
This method is not only suitable for winter, but for people with spleen and stomach yang deficiency, the diet all year round can be adhered to.
And “cool” is their taboo.
Eating cold food, the body is particularly susceptible to diarrhea.
3) Drinking ginger tea Drinking ginger tea in moderation in winter is also very good, able to drive the cold and warm the stomach.
However, it is not advisable to drink ginger tea immediately when getting up in the morning. It is best to drink a cup of warm water first, which is good for clearing the intestines and regulating the stomach.
Ginger tea is suitable for people with cold hands and feet and low body constitution.
4) Slow down the eating speed and gorge the way of eating, which will easily lead to accumulation of food in the body, increase the burden on the stomach and slow down the speed of intestinal peristalsis.
And if you eat too fast, the vitamins, minerals and amino acids in the food can not be fully absorbed, which will cause a lot of nutrient loss.
Over time, the stomach will be out of balance.
Eating slowly will allow the food to be better digested and absorbed, and will not stay in the intestines causing blockages.
Because food is chewed in the mouth, it can combine with saliva to produce salivary amylase, which is the main driving force for digestion.
It is best to dine with family and friends and slow down, which helps to change the habit of eating too fast.
5) Every meal is full of hunger and hunger, and I prefer to be hungry in the face of food I don’t like, and I will eat it when I see it.
In the long run, the stomach will “strike”.
It’s best to eat only seven or eight minutes per meal, and don’t add too much.
It is necessary to have a good rest in the stomach, otherwise it is easy to indigest.
In addition, there are some habits that need to be paid before and after meals. For example, try not to eat cold food before meals. Drink a few soups or water before meals to promote the secretion of digestive juice, but not too much; one or two hours before meals and after meals.Do not exercise vigorously; eat less oily, too salty, too spicy food, so as not to stimulate the stomach.
6) After a meal break, a study found that resting after a meal can enhance gastrointestinal resistance, especially at noon, try to take a nap as much as possible to avoid further reduction of blood flow in the gastrointestinal tract.
However, after dinner, it takes a while to rest, because at night, most of the organs enter a slow-recovering state of “resting”. At this time, the gastrointestinal tract is “stressed”, not only the stomach mucosa is not repaired, but also the stomach.While a large amount of gastric juice is secreted and food is digested, the gastric mucosa is destroyed, resulting in diseases such as stomach erosion and stomach ulcer.
Therefore, sleeping shortly after dinner, food staying in the stomach is tantamount to “sleeping to wait for a disease.”
Third, avoid mouth maintenance of stomach cold people should pay attention to avoid mouth, do not eat too cold, too hot, too hard, too spicy, too sticky food, more avoid overeating, quit smoking and alcohol.
In addition, taking medication should pay attention to the method of taking, it is best to take after meals, in order to prevent the gastric mucosa and cause the disease to deteriorate; Fourth, the occurrence and development of peace of mind and stomach, closely related to people’s mood and mentality.
Therefore, we must pay attention to mental health, maintain a happy spirit and emotional stability, and avoid the stimulation of negative emotions such as nervousness, anxiety, and anger.
At the same time, pay attention to the combination of work and rest, to prevent excessive fatigue and to recover from stomach problems.
Fifth, exercise and health care gastrointestinal patients should combine their own physical signs, strengthen moderate exercise, improve the body’s ability to resist disease, reduce the recurrence of disease, and promote physical and mental health.